Mavic Crossmax Elite Cycling Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Lean, form-fitting shoes that are designed for high-performance XC riding and for all-out speed.
- Uppers are synthetic and mesh.
- Mavic ergo dial and quick release offers fast, accurate adjustments and removal.
- Mavic ergo straps allow quick and easy forefoot fine tuning.
- Endofit tongue hugs your foot in right places.
- Insoles are Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite®, an ergonomic design with superior cushioning and comfort.
- Stiff, aggressively lugged Contagrip® rubber outsoles feature a glass fibre enhanced polyamide insert.
- US sizing.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Carbon + fibreglass|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.