Timberland Lakeville Double Gore Chelsea Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Clean lines in comfy suede. The stretch gore panels make them easy to pull on and kick off. Knife-cut grooves add flexibility to the sole, so they're a wear-all-day option.
- Uppers are premium suede from a LWG Silver-rated sustainable tannery.
- Lined with 100% recycled PET.
- OrthoLite polyurethane footbed is super-comfy and supportive.
- SensorFlex technology adds support and stability with flexibility for a smooth ride on all terrain.
- Injection-moulded EVA outsole for lightweight traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.