Big whitewater demands a secure, burly sprayskirt. The Ace holds on like a junkyard dog through creeking and advanced moves. Its Kevlar-reinforced panels stand up to the abuse of boat-over-boat rescues. The ribbed rand provides a half a dozen lines of defense against incoming water.
- Kevlar faced neoprene front and side panels and a 4mm diamond grid neoprene deck.
- Super stretchy 2N neoprene tunnel.
- Urethane glue on underside of deck surrounding the rand.
- Seams are stitched, glued, and seam taped for durability and waterproofness.
- Natural rubber rand has 6 ribs through the cross section for a watertight seal to the coaming.
- Removable implosion bar system ensures it stays on.
- Fits large cockpits that measure 76-89 cm long and 43-51 cm wide.
|Ideal for||Whitewater kayaking|
|Deck attachment||Rubber rand|
Tensioned deck stay
Keeps the deck taut like a drum so water rolls off.
Suspenders help ensure the tunnel stays up when the deck is loaded with a wave.