A handy size that's at home at music festivals, dorm rooms, far off hostels and campgrounds. It has a powerful beam of up to 100 lumens, 3-modes and easy to find AAA batteries.
- Stylish case with a real wood inlay and a variety of funky headbands.
- Compact form factor makes for easy transport and comfortable wear.
- Light-head articulates independent of the battery housing, giving great balance.
- Simple 1-button operation cycles through the light’s 3 modes.
- IPX-4 waterproofing shrugs off rain.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries, perfect for last minute camping trips or backpacking adventures.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||75 h|
|Burn time - high||6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|