Pearl Izumi Escape Quest Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Designed for a women's anatomy, these commuting and touring shorts go the extra mile. A wide waistband eliminates pinching. Chamois feels smooth and lacks edges that can chafe. Fabric panels both flatter and support. And when the hills get long and steep, the dampness-wicking effect kicks into high gear.
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking nylon and spandex.
- Comfortable wide waistband.
- Women’s specific Select Escape 1:1 chamois is smooth next to skin with blended edge-free cushioning.
- Silicon leg grippers hold hems in place without constriction.
- Reflective detailing for low-light viz.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.