Designed for a women's anatomy, these commuting and touring shorts go the extra mile. A wide waistband eliminates pinching. Chamois feels smooth and lacks edges that can chafe. Fabric panels both flatter and support. And when the hills get long and steep, the dampness-wicking effect kicks into high gear.
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking nylon and spandex.
- Comfortable wide waistband.
- Women’s specific Select Escape 1:1 chamois is smooth next to skin with blended edge-free cushioning.
- Silicon leg grippers hold hems in place without constriction.
- Reflective detailing for low-light viz.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|