Pearl Izumi Escape Sugar Shorts - Women's
When the sun beats down on the pavement or the tempo maxes out in spin class, the fabric in these shorts effectively manage moisture and humid conditions. Besides, everyone needs a little sugar.
- Made of nylon and elastane Select Transfer fabric for compression and moisture transfer.
- Wide waistline sits comfortably low, and won't cut in when you're in full tuck.
- Select Escape 1:1 chamois with edge-free cushioning.
- Silicone leg grippers keep hems in place without constriction.
- Reflective elements for heightened visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.