Pearl Izumi Quest Jersey - Men's
A sleek aesthetic jersey to suit smooth cornering and pounding sprints. A half-length zipper lets you get the air flowing at the top of your climb, and highly efficient wicking keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your ride. Elasticized hem for excellent stay-put power, with a dropped back for coverage when you're in full tuck.
- Made of polyester Select Transfer fabric for exceptional moisture transfer.
- UPF rating of +40 keeps you safe from the sun's harmful rays.
- 12in. zipper offers easy venting.
- 3 back drop-in pockets fit a light windbreaker and a handful of gels.
- Reflective elements keep you visible.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.