Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack Shorts - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A high-performance interface between the bike and your anatomy, these shorts set the standard for comfort and moisture transfer. The 8-panel cut is designed to fit closely and move as you move, without adding any resistance or pressure. The tailored chamois uses variable thickness padding and an ergonomic cut that relieves pressure points and allows air to circulate.
- Select Transfer fabric is nylon and elastane.
- Flatlock seams.
- Select Pursuit 1:1 chamois with mid-density suspension foam and a wicking back fabric.
- Silicone print keep the legs in place.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Inseam is 25.5cm (10in).
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.