Keep your calves and toes warm and dry on long winter rides. Made of a hollow-core performance fibre, these socks protect you from the cold without adding bulk or weight. The high cuffs are padded to protect your lower legs from gusts and icy spray, and the mid-arch compression holds them firmly in position.
- Made of moisture-wicking Thermolite polyester, nylon and LYCRA® that's fast drying and 30% lighter than merino.
- Mid-density thickness so you can get a snug fit with your shoes.
- Fully cushioned soles for warmth and comfort.
- Quick-drying vented Aireator mesh insteps.
- Length provides insulation under tights, and subs in for leg warmers when worn with shorts or knickers.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Product Sustainability||Recycled content|