Zamberlan 320 Trail Lite Evo GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
Robust hiking and backpacking boots with a timeless look and traditional, resoleable construction. The flexible midsole promotes a natural stride, making them suitable for carrying an overnight pack and covering varied or uneven terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are one-piece tumbled Nubuck leather.
- GORE-TEX membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Removable footbeds have a quick drying top fabric that wicks away moisture, a layer of active carbon, a cushioning layer, and small holes that aid breathability.
- EVA wedge midsole provides cushion and promotes a natural heel to toe transfer.
- Vibram® Pillow outsole is grippy, durable, and resoleable.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.