Zamberlan 320 Trail Lite Evo Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Robust hiking and backpacking boots with a timeless look and traditional, resoleable construction. The flexible midsole promotes a natural stride, making them suitable for carrying an overnight pack and covering varied or uneven terrain. Built-in GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are one-piece tumbled Nubuck leather.
- GORE-TEX membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Removable footbeds have a quick drying top fabric that wicks away moisture, a layer of active carbon, a cushioning layer, and small holes that aid breathability.
- EVA wedge midsole provides cushion and promotes a natural heel to toe transfer.
- Vibram® Pillow outsole is grippy, durable, and resoleable.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.