A general purpose board for lighter paddlers, fitness paddlers and those new to SUP. It's stable on flatwater and good for those ready to explore the surf. If you’re already an experienced surfer and on the bigger side, many excellent rides await you.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort and grip.
- Ergonomic carry handle makes the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Comes with a stabilizer fin and 2 FCS-compatible rail fins.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.