A big, stable SUP that offers a solid platform for fitness paddling. It encougages beautiful, graceful SUP yoga poses, suits large paddlers or people who want to bring their dog or a friend out for a ride. It rides nicely on flatwater, so it's a great choice for beginner paddlers or those new to SUP yoga. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level 6 makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort and something to grip with your toes.
- Ergonomic carry handle makes the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
|Length||3.4m (11ft. 2in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|