A fully featured, crazy-light space for 2 fast-moving travellers. Steep walls create lots of head room to comfortably accommodates 2 people. Hubbed poles and canopy clips are super-fast to set up and create lots of interior volume. The platinum version of the Copper Spur Tent has fewer features, less pockets, no vents, no fuss. Just a basic lightweight tent that actually has interior room to spend time inside during wet weather or to sprawl out while you sleep.
- Ultralight nylon and polyester mesh canopy balances weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs).
- High volume hubbed pole structure creates near vertical side walls for more interior volume.
- Featherlight DAC poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- 4 interior mesh pockets for organizing gear.
- Vestibules provide gear storage and weather-proof areas to put your boots on.
- Storm flaps on the vestibules keep drips out of the tent.
- Includes 8 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
- Compatible with Big Agnes Triangle, Trapezoid and Small Wall Gear Lofts (available separately).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||10 x 44cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.