An easy-to-pitch tent with a roomy interior. It's light, not in the ultralight league, but suited to backpacking, car camping, festivals and road trips. Its steep walls create plenty of usable space inside, while double doors let you open it up to catch breezes and get in and out without waking everyone else up.
- Polyester mesh panels in the tent body provide venting and visibility while ripstop nylon panels provide privacy.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- 2 large vestibules provide gear storage and venting options.
- A kickstand vent in the fly helps reduce condensation.
- Pole architecture with wide cross pole creates a boxy interior with great livable space.
- Colour coded poles, clips and Velcro tabs simplify assembly.
- 2 media pockets located above sleeping area have cord routing so you can stay plugged in to your phone or music player.
- Tons of mesh interior pockets keep you organized.
- Reflective webbing guypoints and guylines come precut and attached to the tent so it's ready to pitch right out of the bag.
- Includes 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
- Compatible with Big Agnes Small Wall, Large Wall and Large Trapezoid Gear Lofts (available separately).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.14m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.