Big Agnes® has adapted the know-how and materials used to make their ultralight tents to making the Big House series. The result is a luxuriously spacious tent with plenty of head room at a very manageable weight and packed size. Just the ticket for base camps, or canoe trips with short, easy portages. A redesign gives it an updated shape with steeper walls for more interior living space.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles make it straightforward to set-up.
- Built-in gear loft loops and 10 mesh pockets keep your stuff organized. Side wall pockets are sized to hold iPads.
- Reflective guylines for nighttime visibility.
- 10 aluminum stakes included.
- Footprint and accessory vestibule sold separately.
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake-out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.52m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.