Big Agnes® turned up the deluxe dial and made this luxuriously spacious tent with plenty of head room. This Taj Mahal of the campground is just the ticket for base camps, or canoe trips with short, easy portages. It has 10 internal pockets so everyone can stash their stuff, plus 2 pockets designed for iPads for video viewing in bed. An extra door makes it easy to ramble in and out without disturbing someone else who's napping or sleeping in.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Colour-coded webbing and buckles make it straightforward to set-up.
- Welcome mat on the front door is good for storing shoes and muddy items.
- 10 mesh pockets keep your stuff organized: Side wall pockets are sized to hold iPads. 2 stowable bin pockets act as bedside tables.
- Built in gear loft loops work with the Big Agnes Large Trapezoid Gear Loft (sold separately).
- Reflective guylines for nighttime visibility.
- 10 aluminum stakes included.
- Includes briefcase-style carry bag.
- Footpring and accessory vestibule sold separately.
- Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake-out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.98m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.