Sleep soundly in this family-sized tent. Solid fabric walls, strong poles and low-slung profile let you stretch the camping season into spring or fall. It's not a full on winter tent that for gale force winds or heavy snow loads, but for thunderstorms and high desert winds, it's the bomb. Colour-coded webbing and buckles reduce confusion and make it fast to set up. The generous awning over the front door keeps rain out and gives you a place to put on your shoes serve pancakes to the entire family.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape.
- 2 large vestibules provide lots of gear storage. The larger one uses a hoop pole to create more headroom and can also be deployed as an awning.
- Double layer doors have mesh panels for ventilation and polyester layers for full protection in cold or dusty weather.
- 4 fly vents reduce condensation.
- Colour-coded poles, webbing and buckles make set up a cinch.
- Reflective guy lines for night-time visibility.
- Easy grip zipper pulls are glove-friendly.
- 10 interior mesh pockets keep you organized.
- 15 aluminum hook-style stakes included.
- Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately).
- Optional footprint available.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.52m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||1sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||2.4sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.