With room for you and 7 friends, there’s sure to be someone along who wants to go hiking, skiing, biking, or bouldering when you do. This basecamp tent is spacious and built for year-round use, but packs up small so you'll room to bring gear for multisport weekends. Colour-coded webbing and buckles, and a combo of pole sleeves and clips, permit quick set-up. 2 big doors and a dozen mesh pockets keep traffic flowing and keep everyone organized.
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape.
- 2 vestibules provide lots of gear storage. The larger one uses a hoop pole to create more headroom and can also be deployed as an awning.
- Double layer doors have mesh panels for ventilation and polyester layers for full protection in cold or dusty weather.
- 6 fly vents reduce condensation.
- Colour-coded poles, webbing and buckles make set up a cinch.
- Back section can be divided into a separate room for 2 sleepers, using the stowable zippered wall.
- Reflective guy lines for night-time visibility.
- Easy grip zipper pulls are glove-friendly.
- 16 interior mesh pockets keep you organized.
- 20 aluminum hook-style stakes included.
- Compatible with the Big Agnes Trapezoid Gear Loft (sold separately).
- Optional footprint available.
- Briefcase-style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.8m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||3.3sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.