A day tripper with cargo capacity for light overnights. The Delphin tracks like a touring craft, yet spins like a whitewater boat when you’re dodging through tide races and over falls. The bow resurfaces quickly to punch through waves on the way out and resist pearling on the way in.
- Durable CoreLite X is light and stiff like a composite boat.
- Fore and aft cargo hatches, and one small hatch in front of the cockpit for easy access.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment allows for adjustment of seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Low back deck lets you lie back easily if a roll is required.
- Skeg helps with tracking and can be stowed away for a more playful ride.
- Full perimeter high strength deck lines and bungees provide storage and rescue options.
|Hull material||Three-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.8m (15ft. 9in.)|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||81 x 42cm (32 x 16½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|