Sea kayak stability meets whitewater maneuverability. Stable enough for beginners on day trips, the Delphin has enough cargo room to manage overnight trips too. It tracks like a touring craft, yet spins like a whitewater boat when you’re dodging through tide races and over falls. The bow resurfaces quickly to punch through waves on the way out and resist pearling on the way in.
- Durable CoreLite X is light and stiff like a composite boat.
- Fore and aft cargo hatches, and one small hatch in front of the cockpit for easy access.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment allows for adjustment of seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Low back deck lets you lie back easily if a roll is required.
- Skeg helps with tracking and can be stowed away for a more playful ride.
- Full perimeter high strength deck lines and bungees provide storage and rescue options.
|Hull material||Three-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|81 x 42cm (32 x 16½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|