Ponytailed or woolly-toqued, your head will fit inside this classic helmet. The shape and adjustment range should give you a comfortable fit, even if most other helmets feel like a bucket or your head.
- Moulded EPS foam interior and polycarbonate shell exterior are extremely durable.
- Shell and suspension design is ponytail friendly for a comfortable fit.
- Ventilation ports help regulate temperature, expel moisture, and improve breathability.
- Tuck-away suspension system packs up inside the helmet for more compact stowage in packs or haul bags.
- Wheel adjuster provides precise adjustment for quick, fine-tuned fit.
- Headlamp clips slot directly into the mould of the helmet for secure attachment.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).