Reliably waterproof, but not wildly heavy, these efficient dry bags slot smoothly into the corners of your kayak hatches. Purge valves let you compress the size and windows let you ID the thing you're looking for without unpacking everything.
- Made from 70-denier polyurethane coated nylon ripstop that offers more puncture and abrasion resistance than PVC.
- Clear polyurethane window lets you see what's inside.
- Radio frequency welded seams are stronger and more durably than sewn and taped seams.
- DrySeal roll-top closure.
- One-way PurgeAir valve vents trapped air while remaining waterproof so you can compress the bag.
- Oval-shaped profile is easy to store, stack and pack and won't roll around in the bottom of your boat.
|Material||70-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|