Nike Flex Jacket Trail - Women's
This weather-resistant layer fends of a too-cold wind and a bit of rain. It can be packed into its chest pocket so you can stuff it in a pocket or even carry it in your hand. It dries fast, has ample stretch, zippered stash pockets and reflective hits.
- Flex polyester stretches to move with your body.
- Durable, water-repellent finish offers wind and water resistance.
- Underarm mesh panels vent heat and moisture.
- Abrasion-resistant screen print on the shoulders helps to protect DWR.
- Drop-tail hem enhances coverage.
- Zippered hand pockets offer convenient storage. Right hand pocket has an internal audio pocket.
- Packs into chest pocket.
- Reflective details for low light visibility.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.