The All Season Pad is the heaviest in the NeoAir family. But, like the slowest cheetah in the pack, it still blows away everything else out there. It's light enough for backpacking, but adds comfort and warmth for all-season use. A reflective barrier retains heat and a matrix of triangles within the core trap warm air inside their walled cells. Both the reflective barrier and inner cells use lightweight materials that add warmth without compromising its packability.
- 75-denier polyester top with a tough 70-denier nylon bottom.
- Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and reflective ThermaCapture™ technology provide great comfort, warmth and stability.
- Fast inflating Speed Valve pulls in surrounding air to amplify your breath, inflating your mattress in ⅓ the time of conventional valves.
- Deflates almost instantly for quick and easy packing.
- Air only pads have no insulation that can be compromised by moisture, often added when you inflate them by mouth.
- Includes a stuff sack and repair kit.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||70-denier nylon|