For adventures in the early spring through late fall, this synthetic bag has your back (and feet, hands and ears). Zoned insulation means it's warm in all the right places without unnecessary bulk. Stay-warm details like a clinchable hood, collar and a foot warmer pocket are nice on chilly nights. To top it off, the mattress integration system mates your sleeping pad to your sleeping bag – never wake up on the hard, cold floor again!
- Synthetic eraLoft™ is efficient, compressible, short-staple polyester that dries fast and retains warmth when wet.
- Zoned design provides maximum insulation where it's needed – on top. Your sleeping pad provides insulation, so there is less fill on the bottom of this bag
- Silicone DWR-treated nylon shell repels water.
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ seams provides additional warmth without adding grams.
- Removable SynergyLink™ connectors integrate to your sleeping pad to prevent slippage. 2 elastic bands fit around pads up to 64cm wide.
- Clinchable hood features a draft collar.
- Snag-free zipper with full-length draft tube traps out chilly air.
- External zippered pocket houses a headlamp or glasses.
- Stuff sack and storage sack included.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||20-denier polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
|Packed size||20 x 46cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|EN Extreme Temperature Rating||-24°C|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.