This portable, inflatable SUP board lets you hit the water wherever you go. Relatively round, short, and responsive, it's designed for paddlers who are 250lbs or lighter. Includes a range of fins to help you adjust to the conditions.
- Inflates to 20psi for flex-free performance.
- Double sidewalls with PVC drop-stitch construction stand up to abrasion and abuse.
- Axis acrylic stiffener integrated into the deck improves performance without adding weight or making the board hard to roll up.
- Grippy foam deck keeps you on board through rough waters and radical manoeuvres.
- A D-ring lets you attach gear or a leash.
- 3 webbing handles for carrying or getting back on the board from the water.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impact. The set of two 2in., two 5in. and one 9in. lets you select the combo right for you and the conditions.
- Includes repair kit, a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, Leafield valve adapter, and a carrying bag with integrated backpack straps.
|Length||2.8m (9ft. 2in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|