Vintage looks meet modern power with this bright rechargeable lantern. The Beacon houses a powerful Cree LED that puts out up to 220 lumens of light, all powered by an internal lithium-ion battery. With the dimming dial, you get to choose just the right amount of brightness for prepping late-night snacks or playing campsite cribbage. It has a flat base and a carabiner clip for tons of mounting and placement options, and the long cable lets you plug it in if you’re hanging out near a power source.
- Powerful Cree LED casts a warm, even light.
- Smooth dimming feature to dial in the perfect brightness.
- 76cm (30in.) USB charging cable gives you the option of hardwiring the light, without needing to worry about the battery.
- Lithium-ion battery recharges in 4–5 hours.
- Carabiner clip to hang the light from above.
- Tabs on the reflector let you stand the light on any flat surface.
- 3-level LED charging indicator.
- Battery should be charged every 3–4 months when not in regular use.
|Burn time||3-200 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.