Featuring both spot and flood modes, this lamp throws a full 165 lumens so you won't overrun its range while running, riding, or skiing. Runs on easy-to-find AAA batteries, rear-mounted for better balance when out for a twilight run.
- Large push button is easy to operate, even with gloves on.
- Rotates back to protect the power button and prevent accidental activation.
- Dimmable capability lets you set the perfect brightness.
- In high mode, runs at a bright 165 lumens for 5 hours (after 5 hours, it progressively dims for the remaining 48 hours of burn time in high mode).
- Rear red flashing LEDs increase visibility when out and about.
- IPX4 waterproofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||12m|
|Beam distance - med||48m|
|Beam distance - high||78m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||100 h|
|Burn time - med||80 h|
|Burn time - high||48 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||4 AAA (included)|