A 70m line to use with a climbing rope for making full-length rappels. Essentially it's lightweight like accessory cord, but has dynamic properties to make it safe an useful for rapping. It's not super-stretchy so it works in a haul system too.
- Designed to be used as a static rope.
- In the event of a fall, the aramid in the rope will break, allowing the core of the rope to absorb the impact.
- Tested for two falls used as a twin rope with CE EN 892.
- Made from a combination of high-strength polyamide and aramid.
- Suitable for hauling and rappelling.
- Bluesign approved product.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
Dry ropes have a water-resistant treatment on both core and sheath. Dry (UIAA certified) ropes have both core and sheath treated, plus meet the UIAA Water Repellent standard by passing a stringent test where a soaked rope cannot absorb more than 5% of the rope's weight.
The amount of force, in kN, that the first UIAA fall puts on the falling object. Less impact force puts less force on the climber, belayer, and protection during a fall.