A comfort-focused sleeping system with an integrated sleeve for a sleeping pad. There's no insulation on the bottom, so it's lighter overall, and you can't roll off your pad in the middle of the night. Great for car camping, the bag is a roomy barrel shape with space through the shoulders and feet, and you can unzip both sides to use it like a comforter on hot nights.
- Thermolite Extra synthetic insulation feels plush and warm like down, and is easy to care for.
- Nylon ripstop shell has a DWR water-resistant treatment to repel moisture.
- Cotton polyester lining is soft against the skin.
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate different pad thicknesses. Fits a 51 x 198cm sleeping pad.
- Since there's no insulation on the bottom, for best results, use with pads that have an R-value of 4 or more.
- 2 zippers let you get in on either side.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place through the night.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Lining/backer||Cotton + polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||12L|
|Packed size||20 x 45cm|
|Length||Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.