An extra roomy bag for sleepers who like space to toss, turn and get comfortable. Ideal for base camps or road trips, it has warm synthetic insulation on the top. The bottom is uninsulated – instead, it has an integrated sleeve to slide in your sleeping pad for warmth that stays put underneath you. For added camping luxury, corner hand pockets let you wrap it around your shoulders without getting cold. It unzips to use as a comforter for watching the moonrise outside your tent.
- Thermolite Extra synthetic insulation feels plush and warm like down, but is easy to care for.
- Nylon ripstop shell has a DWR water-resistant treatment to repel moisture.
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining.
- Since there's no insulation on the bottom, for best results, use with pads that have an R-value of 4 or more.
- 2 zippers let you get in on either side.
- Features include one-handed adjustable hood, pillow pocket, liner loops, hang loops, no-draft collar and no-draft zipper.
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad.
- Stuff sack included.
- Fits a wide 64 x 198cm pad.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Seasons||Winter (-15°C to -40°C)|
|Packed size||31 x 58cm|
|Length||Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.