A lightweight sleeping bag with straps to secure your sleeping pad. Great for backpacking, the bag is filled with premium down and constructed with vertical baffles to hold heat next to your body and prevent cold spots from developing as you shift in your sleep. A DWR treatment stops the down from getting saturated or wetting out from your breath.
- Shell is lightweight ripstop nylon with a water repellent finish.
- DownTek fill is treated for water-repellency, and also has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.
- Insotect Flow construction uses vertical baffles with gates to prevent the down from shifting and creating cold spots.
- Draft flap behind the anti-snag zipper ensures cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Optional sleeve keeps you from rolling off your sleeping pad in the night. Side stretch panels ensure it works with any pad size.
- Contoured hood baffles cradle your head and has a one-handed cinch adjustment.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|EN Extreme Temperature Rating||-27°C|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.