Sprawl and turn in your sleep without rolling onto the cold, cold ground. This roomy bag is uninsulated on the bottom to save weight. Instead, it uses an integrated sleeve to hold a sleeping pad securely under you. The cut is roomier than a traditional mummy bag, but without the bulk of compressed insulation below you.
- Insotect Hotstream® synthetic insulation has high loft and 100% recycled content.
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a nylon taffeta lining.
- Construction combines layers of flexed insulation with small anchor pieces to connect them. Layers increase loft and trap warm air, while the anchors retain heat by eliminating gaps.
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate different pad thicknesses. Petite fits a 51 x 168cm sleeping pad. Regular fits a 51 x 183cm sleeping pad.
- Since there's no insulation on the bottom, for best results, use with pads that have an R-value of 4 or more.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Free Range Hood lets you lift and move your head, even when fully zipped up and has a one-handed cinch adjustment.
- Vaulted foot box gives your feet some wiggle room.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place through the night.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||20 x 45cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.