This MTB helmet offers good coverage and a deep-dish fit for protection. It gives you the option to ride with goggles if the weather gets foul, has an integrated GoPro mount for a light or camera is light enough not to feel like a boulder on your head. Enough said, go shred.
Goggle friendly helmet features strap holder and enough room below the visor for storage.
- Octofit adjustment system.
- Integrated camera and light mount uses the standard GoPro mount.
- Helmet sits low in the rear for improved protection.
- Visor features 2 positions to accommodate googles.
- Eco-leather chin strap is comfortable and washable.
- Coolmax moisture wicking pads are removable for washing.
- 20 cooling vents.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).