A friendly and stable touring kayak to keep at the cottage for exploring lakes, rivers and calm inlets. The cockpit has adjustable thigh braces and a back rest to fit a wide variety of paddlers and offer comfortable, confident paddling. The drop-down skeg helps keep the boat tracking in a straight line and the hull shape puts the emphasis on ease of use and general low-stress paddling.
- Shell is durable rotomolded plastic (the plastic can be recycled when your kayak's years of service are finally over).
- Wide and flat hull shape creates a very stable boat.
- Foam bulkhead keeps the weight low and improves buoyancy.
- Sealed hatch uses a hinge and locks easily with the twist of a few knobs.
- Adjustable knee braces offer a comfortable, stable position.
- Padded backrest is adjustable forward and back.
- Foot braces distance is easily adjustable.
- Skeg can be dropped from the cockpit by releasing the locking mechanism.
- Rear skid plate can be replaced if it gets worn.
- Bungee cords on the deck help keep your essentials handy.
- Moulded carry handle aids carrying.
- Non-stretch full perimeter lines come in handy when practicing wet-exit and re-entry.
- Leftover plastic from production is turned into cradles used for shipping.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||3.3m (10ft. 10in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||85 x 46cm (33.6 x 18.3in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|92 x 53cm (36.3 x 21in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.