A stable, comfortable touring kayak for exploring lakes, rivers and oceans. The length offers increased speed and glide so your morning cruise around the bay feels fast and efficient. It has all the features of a multi-day touring boat, with a combined 150L of dry storage space in the fore aft compartments. The high, padded seat provides supportive comfort and the cockpit is oversized with adjustable thigh and foot braces to fit a wide variety of paddlers. The drop-down rudder acts as a steering aid to keep your boat going straight through wind and waves.
- Shell is durable rotomolded plastic (the plastic can be recycled when your kayak's years of service are finally over).
- Wide and flat hull shape creates a very stable boat.
- Foam bulkheads improve buoyancy and provide 2 dry storage compartments.
- Sealed compartments use hinged hatches with twist camming locks for easy access.
- Adjustable thigh braces allows for a comfortable and customizable seating position.
- High padded backrest is adjustable forward and back.
- Foot braces distance is easily adjustable.
- Rudder can be dropped from the cockpit by releasing the locking mechanism.
- Rear skid plate can be replaced if it gets worn.
- Bungee cords on the deck help keep your essentials handy.
- Moulded carry handle aids carrying.
- Non-stretch full perimeter lines come in handy when practicing wet-exit and re-entry.
- Leftover plastic from production is turned into cradles used for shipping.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||85 x 46cm (33.6 x 18in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|92 x 53cm (36.3 x 20.8in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.