For day paddles and weekend voyages, have more fun getting there with a lightweight and grippy kayak paddle. Asymmetric blade and featherable paddle let you slice through the water with ease. Grips and ridge on shaft help improve control when you get tired or wet. Economical price means it won't be hanging around on dry land for long.
- Shaft is made of a blend of carbon fibre and fibreglass.
- Paddle can feathered at +60°, 0° or -60° with the push of a button.
- Rubberized grips along with ridge along one side of the paddle improves control.
- 2-part shaft allows easy storage.
- Comes with a pair of drip rings to keep your hands dry.
|Weight||1.11kg (220 cm)|
|Ideal for||Light kayak touring|
|Shaft material||Fibreglass/carbon blend|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||NaN x NaNcm|
|Blade angle||0° and 60°|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.