A rugged, versatile, inflatable kayak. Slip on the removable tracking fin for touring on flat water. Slip it off for maximum manoeuvrability in surf or whitewater up to Class III. Thigh straps come as standard equipment, and make it possible to roll the Safari. With a definite rocker, slight keel, compact size, and low profile, you get a sophisticated and technical paddling experience. When firmly inflated, the side tubes and self-bailing floor create a rigid, integrated hull that delivers surfing and turn carving performance comparable to hard-shell kayaks.
- Constructed with Nitrylon: nitrile synthetic rubber laminated to 1200-denier, low-stretch polyester.
- 3 main air chambers.
- Removable tracking fin included.
- Sets up in less than 10 minutes.
- Valve adapter and 5L foot pump included.
- Includes a 70L carry bag and a repair kit.
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||3.3m (10ft. 8in.)|
|Packed dimensions||76 x 53 x 33cm (30 x 21 x 13in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|