A fast-inflating solo kayak you can carry in the trunk of your car. The tubeless construction saves weight, won’t trap water so it's easy to assemble and fast to dry, and it can be pumped up to a 50% higher pressure than a bladder-style kayak. The Swing EX has lots in common with the Swing I, but it's a little narrower for speed and straight tracking to suit more experienced paddlers or people planning overnight trips.
- PVC-free construction: hull is rubber coated polyester with teflon on the outside for water repellency and fast drying, decks are urethane coated for waterproofness.
- Zippers on both decks allow easy access for packing, unpacking, and cleaning.
- Crosswise aluminum arches fore and aft of the cockpit provide stiffness and give the decks a curved, water-shedding shape.
- Bungy deck rigging holds spare paddles or safety equipment.
- Front and rear carrying handles for easy portaging.
- 3 separate air chambers for safety.
- Pressure relief valve in the floor chamber prevents damage from over-pumping or heat-induced air expansion.
- Skeg, repair kit, valve adapter and 5L foot pump included.
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||4.1m (13ft. 5in.)|
|Packed dimensions||69 x 41 x 25cm (27 x 16 x 10in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|