If you're serious about boosting performance, a power meter can't be beat. And to keep your summer fitness rolling through winter's onslaught, an indoor trainer is pretty much mandatory. Featuring an integrated power metre accurate to within 1%, this smart trainer relays accurate data to your phone or GPS device. Fluid resistance is simple and effective – the faster you go, the more resistance you'll experience. On top of that, this futuristic trainer is compatible with most axle standards available.
- 4.5kg flywheel results in a very smooth outdoor-like pedalling feel.
- Fluid resistance is as simple as go faster to have more resistance. At 35km/h, a huge 700W of resistance is generated.
- Resistance at 50km/hr is over 1800W.
- Power measurement is very precise with a +/- 1% accuracy.
- Choose a course or a training program via the included My E-training app and track your performance through power.
- Speed, cadence and power broadcast via ANT+ and Bluetooth smart to your bike computer, computer, tablet or phone.
- Trainer is compatible with apps like Zwift, Trainer Road, Kinomap, PerfPro, Veloreality and Virtual Training.
- Compatible with 130mm QR, 135mm QR, and 142x12mm axle standards.
- Wide, stable base can be folded for easy transport and storage.
- Self-powered by the automatically recharging battery.
- Adjusts to 3 heights to match bike wheel size.
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano cassettes.
- Campagnolo freehub adapter sold separately.
- Includes a lifetime subscription My E-Training app.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
Broadcast communication protocol
ANT+ is standard and will work with any ANT+ compatible device. Bluetooth communication, while not standard for bike trainers, works with many software packages and devices.
Power, cadence and speed are helpful for training sessions. This data can be transmitted to apps or software to create virtual rides or to pace yourself when training.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||1050W|
|Dimensions||57 x 56 x 52cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.