From Laird Hamilton and Terry Chung, this performance board gives you a stable, responsive ride in big waves. The Surrator’s edge design is inspired by the fins on humpback whales, It creates traction on steep waves, enables high lines and thus speed and super-fast cuts. Stable and responsive, this is the middle child of the Surrator series.
- 3mm of PVC foam on the deck with an EPS foam core.
- Serrated rail provides effective traction on steep waves, enabling high lines, speed, and a unique ability to accelerate in turns.
- Designed for intermediate to advanced SUP surfers riding big waves.
- Dedicated POV camera plug makes it easy to capture the action.
- 5 honeycomb and carbon foil fins let you set up your board in either thruster or quad configuration. Includes one 6in. fin, two 4.5in. fins and two 3.25in. fins.
|Ideal for||SUP surfing|
|Length||2.5m (8ft. 4in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.