Designed by Laird Hamilton, for your SUP wave-riding quiver. The specialized shape (rounded nose, concave bottom) allows easy wave entry and stable riding. The thin pintail profile keeps you close to the waterline for smooth rail-to-rail carving. Ultra-durable soft top construction is perfect for beginners learning to surf in smaller waves and mellow conditions.
- Durable EVA foam protective rails and deck with an EPS foam core, reinforced with fibreglass.
- Round nose with a concave bottom for easy entry and stability.
- Thin profile and pintail shape keeps you close to the waterline.
- Suited for average-weight riders and beginner to intermediate SUP surfers.
- Thruster fin set up is made with durable polymer. Includes one 8 in. fine and two 4 in. fins.
|Ideal for||SUP surfing|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.