Consider this ultralight 4-season tent your buddy pass to adventure. Whether you and your buds are into ski touring, splitboarding, snowshoeing or just fell in love with winter camping, this mountaineering-meets-backpacking design has you covered. Poles are structured to withstand snow loading and strong winds. Hybrid design emphasizes interior space to keep you all comfortable.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon fly and floor have long-lasting DuraShield polyurethane coatings for waterproofness.
- Strong Easton® Syclone poles are made of multi-directionally wrapped, aerospace grade S-Glass composite material that is 80% more resistant than aluminum poles to bending and breaking in windy conditions.
- Unique one-piece central support frame optimizes interior space, resists snow loading and is easy to set up in cold conditions.
- 2 large vestibules to store your gear.
- Lots of guy-out points help you stand up to gusty winds.
- Compatible with the MSR Universal 3 Large footprint (sold separately).
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||10-denier polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.19m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.81sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.81sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Footprint sold separately|