Sure you love your ski buddies, but don't want to get too cozy through a trip. The spacious design of the Stormking tent gives you headroom and space to stretch your sore muscles. The poles are colour-coded with the clips so you can pitch it quickly during nasty weather. Vestibules (one large, one huge) provide room to store everyone’s packs and gear for the night, and it's build strong enough to stand up to Alaska-big storms.
- Geodesic dome design provides maximum floor space and head room.
- Strong Easton Syclone poles are made of multi-directionally wrapped aerospace grade S-Glass composite material that's 80% more resistant to breaking and bending than aluminum poles in windy conditions.
- Poles are colour coded with clips for quick, smooth setup, even with gloves on.
- 2 vestibules: one huge one with a hooped pole to create ample storage space.
- Double panels on the door (fabric and mesh) let you add ventilation on hot days or hold in heat on cold days.
- Multiple external guy points secure the tent in rough weather.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester ripstop|
|Fly coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.63m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||61 x 25cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.85sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.95sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.