A lightweight shelter that's great for winter camping or any pared-back adventure. It has skirting around the edges to stop spindrift or blowing sand for getting in. Pitch it with the 2 poles that come with it, or improvise with trekking poles or guylines or trees. An optional floor is available if you need to add weather-protection or want to extend the livability.
- Made of lightweight 30-denier ripstop nylon with a hard-wearing DuraShield polyurethane and silicone waterproof coating.
- 2 doors for easy access and great cross-ventilation.
- Enough space for 2 people plus gear.
- Includes 2, 7000-series aluminum poles but also works with your own trekking poles.
- Snowskirts keep spindrift from blowing in.
- Optional footprint available separately.
|Fly fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.17m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.