A trusted brand, known for their time tested sleeping mats, Thermarest brings their expertise to tent design (with a little help from their sister company MSR). The new line of tents are designed for ease and livability and are at home at campgrounds, festivals or for the family or group spot in the campground. Super-stable, the Tranquility 6 has high ceilings, big windows, lots of pockets and can be carried to where you’re pitching it in its own backpack-style carrying case.
- Fly, floor and lower walls are made of durable polyester with fully taped seams and PU coatings for maximum waterproof durability.
- Ceiling and walls are mesh for ventilation and fly-free star gazing.
- 2 integrated vestibules have corner shoe mats and exterior pockets to keep gear tidy and dry. Add the Tranquility Awning Poles (sold separately) to create an additonal awning over the front door.
- Dual entry doors have large mesh panels.
- Gothic-arch style pole architecture maximizes headroom without sacrificing strength.
- Quick clip pole attachments and hubbed pole design makes set up a breeze, even by yourself.
- Pass-through ports for solar or electronic connectivity.
- Lots of interior mesh storage pockets keep you organized.
- Integrated zippered room divider.
- Includes a backpack-style carrying case.
- Sleeps 6 people on regular sized (183 x 51cm) mats, 4 people on large sized (196 x 63.5cm) mats, or 3 people on extra large sized (196 x 76cm) mats.
- Pitch the optional footprint (sold separately) with the fly to create a tarp shelter. Or swap out the fly for the Tranquility 6 Wing (sold separately) to get even more fly and vestibule coverage.
- Nests with the Therm-a-Rest Arrowspace Shelter (sold separately) to create an integrated sleeping/dining space.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||150-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.93m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||1.5sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.5sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.