If you find traditional sleeping bags too restricting, or awkward to zip together, this adaptable system for 2 people might be the answer. The Frontcountry Bed is a modified quilt, designed for those who curl up on their side, sleep feet out, or stomach down. When the temperature drops, you can tuck the sides snuggly around you, on warm nights you can slide your feet outside the foot vent. If you tend to change positions as you sleep, the integrated skirt keeps your bag in place on a queen sized air mattress over the course of a night.
- Shell is 40-denier nylon with 20-denier polyester.
- Lining is 50-denier polyester taffeta.
- Synthetic fill.
- Catenary opening is narrower than the width of the bag, as you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts.
- Drawcord adjustable skirt lets you mate the bag with a queen sized air mattress (not included).
- Insulated pockets provide insulation under your arms and allow you to tuck the side in to prevent drafts, or open it up on a warm night.
- Zipperless foot vent folds closed and can be kicked open when needed.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Construction||Baffle + Comforter|
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Packed size||37 x 64cm|
|Length||Fits up to 6' 4" (193 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.