No fumbling, just strong, secure racking of your ice screws. Use it to rack your tools on the descent as well. To attach it to your harness you'll need a flat-head screwdriver and a few seconds of time.
- Made of aluminum for strength and torsional rigidity.
- Low-profile nose for a clean catch and release.
- Compatible with ice clipper slots on most harnesses.
- Max webbing size is 45 x 3mm.
- Gate opening is 23mm.
- Not a load-bearing device or for bearing dynamic forces.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
|Made in||United Kingdom|